01 Jun Best Way to Test Most Energy Efficient Induction Cooktop
At present, the testing instruments used in most energy efficient induction cooktop can only test one or two items independently. There are many manual links in the testing implementation process, and it is impossible to perform multi-parameter testing on the appliance at the same time. In addition, independent testing and evaluation of certain parameters cannot comprehensively test the efficiency of induction cookers.
Therefore, in order to solve these problems, this article intends to establish a multi-data platform for the induction cooker to perform comprehensive automatic energy efficiency detection, which can collect multiple parameters at the same time, and where the equipment runs automatically throughout the whole process, avoiding excessive manual operation to interfere with the experimental data and improving the test accuracy. Also, various parameters are collected for data processing.
To accurately evaluate electromagnetic energy efficiency indicators of most energy efficient induction cooktop, the data processing system is based on the existing national standards.
Thermal Efficiency Detection of Induction Cooktops
- The test is carried out in an environment without forced convection air, and the ambient temperature is (20±2) ℃, the relative humidity is 45% ~ 85%, and the atmospheric pressure range is 86 ～ 106 kPa;
- The power supply voltage of the induction cooker is 220 V (±1%), and the frequency is (50±1) Hz. The harmonic distortion shall not exceed 3%.
- The diameter of the thermocouple wire for measuring the water temperature shall not exceed 0.3 mm, and the temperature shall be between 0 and 100°C. The accuracy error in the temperature range is ±0.1°C;
- The accuracy of the voltmeter and power meter is ±1%, and the quality measurement resolution is not greater than 5 g, the timer accuracy error is ±2 s/h.
- Measure the mass m2 of the standard pot and the temperature should be(15±1) °C, add a water with a mass of m1 , the mass of the water is added according to Table 2;
- Set the temperature sensor, record the initial temperature T1, PLC action, then, start the test by moving the induction cooker. Stop the test after a period of time, and record the power consumption E Read the maximum temperature value T2 after 1 minute, the temperature rise ∆t is valid within (75±1) °C;
- The above process shall be repeated twice, and the thermal efficiency is the average value of the three tests.
The thermal efficiency η (unit: %) of most energy efficient induction cooktop is calculated by the program, and the calculation formula is
Induction Hob Standby Power Detection
- The test is performed without forced convection air and the ambient temperature is 20°C ± 2°C. The relative humidity is 45% to 85%, and the atmospheric pressure is 86 to 106 kPa;
- The power supply of the induction cooker is 220V (±1%), and the frequency is (50±1) Hz. The harmonic distortion shall not exceed 3%;
- The accuracy error of voltmeter and power meter is ±1%, and the accuracy of timer error is ±2 s/h.
- For most energy efficient induction cooktop to be tested, it is powered at the rated voltage and is in standby mode with the largest power consumption;
- The measurement of the power meter is stable, and it starts to detect and upload data after about 90 minutes;
- Record the measurement time t and the power consumption E, and the test is over. The program calculates the standby average power according to the formula below:
According to the measured thermal efficiency η and standby power P, the program automatically evaluates the energy efficiency level of the induction cooker under test, and then generates a report. Refer to Table 3 and 4
The energy efficiency detection system for household electromagnetic heating appliances provided in this article can perform comprehensive energy efficiency detection on most energy efficient induction cooktop, and can simultaneously perform multiple parameters. High-precision data acquisition, and the automatic detection process is achieved through the process of software control intelligence and automatic evaluation of results, high test efficiency, high degree of automation, high detection accuracy, and strong standard compliance, realize the rapid implementation of energy efficiency testing of household electromagnetic heating appliances, reduce human intervention factors, and save human resources.